Rigorous Graduate Studies from the Heart of the Church
Franciscan University offers seven high-quality graduate programs in our passionately Catholic environment. You will be prepared to succeed both professionally and personally.
Utilizing the latest scholarship, presented by professors who have worked in the field they now teach, and immersed in our spiritually enriching Catholic environment, our graduate programs challenge you to excel academically and form you personally so you may truly be salt and light to the world.
How to Apply
Our seven graduate programs have specialized admission procedures, but there are some common elements. All applicants must submit the following:
- An application, whether through the online application or the printable applications dowloaded and mailed/faxed.
- Official transcripts from all previous collegiate work (requests vary according to school; contact the registrar's office for procedure).
- Letters of Recommendation:
- Use this form for Education/Educational Administration (three required), Business (three required), Theology (three required), Nursing (two required), and Philosophy (two required).
- Use this form for the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program (three required)
Mail them to:
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville, Ohio 43952
Be sure also to check with graduate admissions for prerequisite course work and other particular requirements.