PENNSYLVANIA Grant Program
Go to the Pennsylvania State Grant program page...
The Pennsylvania State Grant program offers financial assistance to help eligible Pennsylvania undergraduate students meet the costs of higher education. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) serves as the program's application.
To qualify for the State Grant program, you must:
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Be a Pennsylvania resident for at least 12 months.
- Be a graduate of an approved high school or have a GED.
- Meet criteria for financial need.
- Be enrolled for at least six credits as an undergraduate.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (if prior State Grants were received).
- Not have previously earned a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.