Schedule for the End of Finals and Commencement
Tuesday, May 7, through Sunday, May 12, 2013
All take place in Christ the King Chapel unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, May 7, Masses, 6:30 a.m., 12:05 p.m., and 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 7, Confession, 3:30-4:30 p.m. (last day for regularly scheduled confessions)
- Wednesday, May 8, Masses, 6:30 a.m. and 12:05 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9, Mass, 12:05 p.m.
- Friday, May 10, Baccalaureate Mass, 6:00 p.m., Finnegan Fieldhouse (only Mass of the day)
- Saturday, May 11, No daily Mass due to commencement
- Saturday, May 11, Sunday Vigil Mass, 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 12, Masses, 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The summer Mass and Confession Schedule (below) begins on Monday, May 13
Eucharistic adoration in the the Portiuncula has ended for the semester, but the Blessed Sacrament remains reserved in the tabernacle. The Portiuncula is open for prayer from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. daily.