Franciscan University Presents
Handouts and more at FaithAndReason.com
See past episodes and get handouts at FaithAndReason.com
- June 2014: The Catholic Guide to Depression
Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
- July 2014: Politics for Christians: Statecraft as Soulcraft
- August 2014: Divinized in Christ: The Catholic View of What It Means to Be Saved
Fr. David Meconi, S.J.
- September 2014:Faith of the Fatherless: The Psychology of Atheism
Dr. Paul Vitz
- October 2014: Myths About the Crusades
Dr. Paul Crawford
- November 2014: Louder Than Words
May Show: Emily Stimpson
"Theology of the Body and Everyday Life"
With special guest Emily Stimpson
For over 30 years, Catholics have found in Pope John Paul II's Theology of the Body a guide for living the truth of the Church's teachings on human sexuality. But what does the Theology of the Body have to do with the rest of life?
Learn the answer to that question and more as Emily Stimpson discusses her book, These Beautiful Bones: An Everyday Theology of the Body, with host Michael Hernon, vice president of Advancement, and theology panelists Dr. Regis Martin and Dr. Scott Hahn of Franciscan University.
It will air on EWTN:
- Sunday, May 4 at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, May 8, at 5:00 a.m. ET