Franciscan University Presents
Handouts and more at FaithAndReason.com
See past episodes and get handouts at FaithAndReason.com
- May 2014: Everyday Theology of the Body
- June 2014: The Catholic Guide to Depression
Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
- July 2014: Politics for Christians: Statecraft as Soulcraft
- August 2014: Divinized in Christ: The Catholic View of What It Means to Be Saved
Fr. David Meconi, S.J.
- September 2014:Faith of the Fatherless: The Psychology of Atheism
Dr. Paul Vitz
- October 2014: Myths About the Crusades
Dr. Paul Crawford
- November 2014: Louder Than Words
April Show: Mike Aquilina
"Transforming Witness: Marriage and the Early Church"
With special guest Mike Aquilina
What can Christians learn today from the marriages of the early Christians? What distinguished Christian marriages from their pagan counterparts? And how can holy matrimony transform a culture?
Find out more about the difference Christian marriage makes from author Mike Aquilina in his discussion with host Michael Hernon, vice president of Advancement, and theology panelists Dr. Regis Martin and Dr. Scott Hahn of Franciscan University.
It will air on EWTN:
- Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 10:00 p.m. ET
- Thursday, April 10, at 5:00 a.m. ET