Austria Travel Portlet
Customs & Taxes
Shuttle Bus from Linz-Hoersching Airport
Linz shuttle bus: A shuttle bus is available free of charge to all passengers travelling to Linz Airport by rail. This provides a transfer from and to Hörsching railway station according to need from 05.00 to 22.00. The free transfer takes approximately 3 minutes.
For a transfer to the airport, call free on 0800 206 600 on your arrival at Hörsching station. To request a transfer from the airport to the station, please go to the information counter.
Find train connections throughout Europe. The closest train station to the Kartause (about 15 kilometers away) is Scheibbs.
Driving Directions from the Vienna (Wien) Airport
- Follow exit signs and take the A4 towards Wien Linz Graz.
- Follow the signs towards Linz.
- Take the S1 towards Linz .
- Take the A21 towards Linz.
- The A21 will become the A1. Keep following the signs towards Linz.
- Take exit 100 Ybbs onto the B25
- 1000m before, you will see a sign for the Kartause Gaming. Follow the B25 to Gaming.
- Follow the roundabout to take a left turn towards Scheibbs and Wieselburg.
- You will pass through Wieselburg and by Scheibbs.
- The Kartause is in Gaming on the right.
Look for the Gothic Steeple, parking lot, and large buildings.
View Larger Map