Philosophy Statement for Assisi Heights
“The University recognizes that its ultimate purpose is to graduate men and women who are able to take a mature, responsible approach to life. It is the further purpose of the University, publicly identified as a Catholic and a Franciscan institution, to promote the moral, spiritual, and religious values of its students.” Recognizing that upperclassmen and graduate students have progressed on this road to maturity, student housing at Assisi Heights affords residents the opportunity to exercise freedom and responsibility in an environment that is less regulated than traditional residence halls. At the same time, students are expected to live in accordance with the mission of Franciscan University and are encouraged to lives of holiness and ongoing conversion. Policies governing this community reflect this dual understanding.
Assisi Heights Households
Assisi Heights Housing Costs
For the 2013-14 academic year:
- 1 Bedroom: $2,060 per semester per person: 2 person occupancy
- 2 Bedroom: $2,060 per semester per person: 3 person occupancy
- 3 Bedroom: $2,035 per semester per person: 4 person occupancy
- 4 Bedroom: $2,270 per semester per person: 4 person occupancy
- A limited number of Graduate Student Apartments are available. Occupancy in these graduate student apartments is 1 (one) person per bedroom. Cost is $2,270 per semester.
Sample Floor Plans and Additional Information: