Christian Outreach Marketing Assistant
Date: February 18, 2014
Position Available: Christian Outreach Marketing Assistant
Department: Christian Outreach
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Part-time, Temporary Support Staff)
Hours: 4 hours/day M-F (20 hrs/week) - Preferably 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. or 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. shifts.
• Oversee a team of student workers who are tasked with calling Catholic parishes for the purpose of marketing on-campus youth and adult conferences.
• Track hours of all student workers.
• Set and monitor performance goals.
• Prepare weekly reports to be delivered to supervisor every Friday.
• Manage the day-to-day work within the phone back.
• Engage in the ongoing training and motivation of student workers.
• Ensure that follow-up emails are sent out on a daily basis.
• Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of work area at all times.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations and responsibilities may be added or changed to ensure completion of the marketing project.
Must understand, support and embrace the mission of Franciscan University of Steubenville and possess the following:
• Ability to understand and use Quickbase contact management software (training is available).
• Fluent in Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage a team of student workers.
1. Manage a team of student workers who will be responsible for calling designated parishes with the goal of marketing the conferences.
2. Provide weekly updates and reports to the COO on progress.
3. Send follow-up emails to parishes.
Candidates must submit a resume, a list of three references, and a cover letter which demonstrates their fit for the position based on their experience, accomplishments and skills as well as their desire to advance the mission of Franciscan University.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other information and job postings, visit our website at www.franciscan.edu.
Franciscan University of Steubenville is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer.