Franciscan University complies with eligibility requirements for Title IV federal funding by routinely providing current and prospective students with “consumer information,” or vital information about the University, its practices, and the availability of financial aid. For your information, much of the information is linked or provided here:
- Cost schedule
- Withdrawal/Refund and Return of Title IV funds policy
- Accreditation Information
- Completion and Graduation Rates
- Campus Security Report
- Net Price Calculator: New Students
- Net Price Calculator: Transfer Students
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Information
Information about eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid can be found in our Office of Student Financial Services pages.
Special Services for Disabled Students
Franciscan University offers a number of accessible buildings and residence halls. Accommodations are also provided for students with special needs in the learning environment. For more information, please go to the Student Academic Services pages.
Important Policies & Reporting