We offer a variety of merit-based academic scholarships for excellent students. There is no application required, and scholarships are granted to students upon their acceptance. All academic scholarships are renewable. You may contact your admissions counselor for more information.
For High School Seniors
All scholarships for Seniors in High School are based on your cumulative GPA from your high school transcript. These scholarships are awarded to students upon admittance to Franciscan University.
Incoming high school seniors may qualify for one of these scholarships:
- Chancellor Scholarship: $15,000 = 4.0-4.99 GPA
- Provost Scholarship: $12,000 = 3.65-3.99 GPA
- St. Elizabeth Scholarship: $10,000 = 3.2-3.64 GPA
- St. Anthony Scholarship: $7,000 = 2.4-3.19 GPA
For Transfer Students
You must have completed at least 24 college credits. (If you have not completed 24 college credits, your scholarship could depend on your high school information and test scores.) Transfer student scholarships are based on your cumulative GPA in college.
St. Clare Scholarship: $10,000 = GPA 3.7 – 4.0
St. Maximillian Kolbe Scholarship: $9,000 = GPA 3.4 – 3.69
St. Padre Pio Scholarship: $8,000 = GPA 3.0 – 3.39
St. Leonard Grant: $4,000 = GPA 2.5 – 2.99
Other New Student Scholarships
We also offer additional scholarship opportunities for students who qualify. Please contact your admissions counselor if you have any questions.
- TOR Parish/School – Students who belong to select parishes and high schools staffed by the Third Order Regular Friars of the Most Sacred Heart Province may qualify for this scholarship. Contact your admissions counselor if you think you may qualify.
- Phi Theta Kappa – Transfer students that are members of PTK are encouraged to apply on our website.