The information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEA) which requires institutions receiving Title IV aid to disclose information and reports on many different Institution policies, procedures, reports, and costs. This site is a comprehensive list of links and information relating to Financial Aid and other helpful information to prospective students, families, current students and employees. This is not intended to be a complete list as some information is available on specific department sites.
We hope you find this site helpful and the information informative. Should you have any questions about the information please reach out the Financial Aid office or the department related to the information. You can reach the Financial Aid staff by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 740.283.6226 during regular business hours.
General Financial Aid Information and Disclosures
How to contact the Financial Aid office
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Video meeting: Set up a Video or phone appointment about:
We are also available in Starvaggi Hall Monday – Friday 9-12 & 1-4:30.
General Financial Aid Information and Disclosure
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- How to request a Special Circumstance or Professional Judgement
- Undergraduate Tuition and Fee Costs
- Graduate Tuition and Fee Costs
- Satisfactory Academic Policy (SAP)
- Textbook Information
- Withdraw Refund Policy
- Financial Aid office Code of Conduct
- Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) First time borrowers of Federal Student loans must complete entrance counseling and a master promissory note.
General Disclosure Requirements
Health and Safety
- Security and Fire Report This report is made available to enrolled students annually. This report includes a Security and Fire Log.
- Campus Emergency Guide
- Safety & Security Policies
- File a Report
- Missing Person Policy
- Disability Services and Facilities
- Wellness Center The Wellness center located in the lower level of the Finnegan Fieldhouse offers services relating to Suture Removal, First-aid for minor injuries, Health Teaching on issues related to college students and more. See their site for a complete list and more information. Stay well.
- Recommended Vaccines for College Students
- Policy on Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct
- Lockdown and Evacuation Policy
- Counseling Services
- Drug Addiction help guide, Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Alcohol Addiction Center, Alcoholics Anonymous
- Fact Book The Fact book includes current information about:
- Enrollment Summary
- Retention Rates
- Graduation Rates
- Library statistics
- And More!
- Academic Programs
- Career Services, here you can Schedule an appointment, check our workshops, get help choosing a major, writing a resume, preparing for an interview etc.